Tuesday, November 27, 2007

German Invents 'Spray-On' Condom to Fit All Sizes

Those crazy German's! I know, the picture is a little scary, but it's all in the name of scientific research.

Read the article here.

I'm a little upset I didn't think of it first and patent the idea first. I think it's amazing technology, but yes, the hissing and drying time might be a deal killer. Despite the setbacks I think it is the condom of the future. In fact, I've come up with a marketing plan to place dispenser in every truckstop and gay bar bathroom in the US. The price will be slightly higher than that of traditional prophylactics, and you will have to stand in the bathroom against the dispenser like a glory hole, but overall it should be a hot ticket item for next year! I'm all for safe sex and the prevention of STD's being spread. I do wonder how it will work for individuals. The machine is not going to fit in your wallet and leave the wear ring that adolescent boys show off as a badge of honor to their friends, instead they'll have to revert to fanny packs with a thermos inside that is secretly hiding the tools of their promiscuous trade.

What will be thought of next? I hear virtual sex is making huge advancements. One day we may be so detached as a society that real sex goes away. Will that be the fall of the human race or will it be like Idiocracy and only the dumb will breed?

Just thoughts to ponder. Check out the video demo of the spray on condom at YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment