Monday, March 19, 2007

My Newest Relationship.

Yep, I'm in a relationship again. It's actually a rekindling of a once great relationship that I have lost touch with. Someone who makes me smile, makes me laugh and is singularly my best friend and worst enemy.

We have a lot in common, in fact, everything in common. Over the years we have laughed together, cried together, hurt and felt joy, all at the same time. We are quite content being with each other, actually, we're inseperable, almost to a fault.

It's been a long road getting back in good graces enought o reform this once tremendous relationship. I've been broken and searching, a short stint as a rockstar-superhero-binge drinking-copulating-jackass was fun, but it left a lot to be desired. I spent a lot of time with loved ones after that, have worked on building a better relationship with my friends and family and in the end I really found the person I was looking for.

I have to say, my new mate is pretty cute too! Take a look and tell me what you think.




I forgot to mention....the sex is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment