Friday, October 12, 2007

Don't Block My Sunlight!

This is odd for me because I am not a poetic or artsy person, but here goes.

Life is a garden in which we are all a part. Each grden is a life and there is constant overlap. As the seasons change and the years go on we cycle what we grow in order to keep the soil fertile and insure a solid foundation and continued growth.

With every garden weeds find their way in. Some are beautiful worthwhile, the distract bugs and animals from tearing down the flowers, fruits and vegetables, but after a while they spread like an infection and overtake the garden leaving nothing but rubble and malnourished soil.

My life is a garden, I am both the garnder and a tree in the garden. I have planted and sowed many plants in my life that have been a flash in time, a seasonal plant that goes as life progresses, but as the tree, I will always remain in the garden and as the gardner I will choose what flowers, plants and trees compliment each other. An ecosystem must have balance and I am seeking balance all the way through it. For beauty, for stability, and for growth.

As I'm cultivating this garden, don't block my sunlight or your tree, plant, flower will be cut down.

No comments:

Post a Comment