Tuesday, August 22, 2006

There's a Wookie in my sink!

That's right kids, and not the Wookie like Druncle talks about. You know, he pulls the stranger and it looks like a wookie is jacking him off. I'm talking about a mountainous pile of man fur in my sink.

I'm a hairy bastard, to be honest, you could probably braid my chest hair and let little kids swing from it into the pond like they do out there at "dem fishin' holes" Well, maybe it's not quite that bad, but I do seem to attract small children to my chest much like Santa Claus does to his beard.

On to my point.

As many of you guys out there do (this is modern society now) I do some "Man-scaping" from time to time. I trim down the chest hairs, give the undercarriage a nice cleaning, and even clean up the loose ends in my ass crack. Man is that a pain in the ass! I have to say, it is satidfying to look down and realize your penis just grew 3 inches from removing the hair. I always wonder "where the hell did that thing come from? That can't be mine!" Then I touch it a few times and it responds, so it has to be.

Last night I decided it was about time to give the clippers a run across the 'ol spare tire and clean it up a bit. I'm not going to see Rebecca for a couple of days, just me to deal with the stubble, why not. I put the little gaurd on my clippers and viola off to a great start.

Damn, that line sure is drastic. Oh well, let's keep going. Oops, that was the wrong gaurd. Too late now, slowly around the nips, don't want to cut on off. Batteries are running low, better change them......

So, I walk through the house, half shaved (I was not doing the under carriage last night) and get quizzed by my kids.

"Daddy, why is your hair like that?" Well, I explained about shaving and trimming hair for hygenic and cosmetic purposes. I think they understood. Back to shaving I go and in comes Austin. "Daddy, it looks like the guy from Star Wars in the sink"

There you go, no real point, but it was humorous. My 4 year old recognized Chewbacca in my sink. I wonder if could have bundled it up and sold it on ebay like the Virgin Mary grilled cheese?

No comments:

Post a Comment