Friday, June 26, 2015

NeuroExplosion Coming Soon

I don't write here often. In fact it has been several years. With social media going crazy on current events, it is difficult to say anything without a tremendous backlash. So, here, on this page that is available for you to read if you choose, I will pour out some of my own thoughts, observations, and opinions on current events. Reading anything I post is your choice. nothing is being forced on you, and you have a right to a different opinion. I'm not mad at you for it. We may all learn something, or we may all disagree. In any case, I ask that you be respectful of others and do not make any personal attacks or use derogatory comments. I know that is asking a lot of the internet, but please do your best.

I'll begin pouring out what is in my head in the very near future.

-Mike

No comments:

Post a Comment