Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Paparazzi in Muttgaritaville!


If you're looking to pamper your dog and have them chased by the paparazzi instead of just chasing their tails there is a new site on the web. I say new, newly discovered might be more apropos. In a few simple clicks you can turn you're families best friend into the star of the show. Paris Hilton would be proud to put Tinkerbell in a velour tracksuit and let her sip "Muttgarita's" on a patio in Beverly Hills!

I know I've got some dog loving friends that would be interested in the vanity collars, Jimmy "Chews" plush toys and a nice big "Sniffany & Co." blue box pillow for their little buddies.

I personally am waiting for the gun toting camo line for my dog. I'm not sure I could make him wear a pink collar, he might get mad and not hunt any longer.

It's a competitive market out there for Dog accessories, but Fleur de Pup has some interesting things for, in the words of Brad Paisley from I'm Still a Guy "your sissy dog".

Check out the site, buy your pup something nice and let Fleur de Pup donate to the humane society. Even those pets lost deserve a nice present. I say this year instead of adopting an angel, we all adopt a pet! They may not be as grateful for the gifts, but they sure love the attention.

No comments:

Post a Comment